Search all tables for a person's name
- The records in this database have been donated by volunteer transcribers worldwide. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the transcriptions are as accurate as possible, researchers are advised to consult the originals for themselves.
- Do not restrict the search by specifying a Parish name if you want to include non-conformist baptisms, as these records rarely include the parish.
- The wildcard (%) is applied by default to the right hand side of all search terms To obtain more results, keep your search terms to a minimum e.g. to find all variations for Stephen, search for 'St' in the forename field. Or to find all results for the 1790s, search for '179' in the Year field.
- Parish names should be entered as in other searches e.g. 'Juliot, St.' rather than 'St Juliot' but, as explained above, 'Jul' would be sufficient
- The calendar prior to 1752 was different. The year ran from 25th March to the following 24th March. See pre-1752 Calendar for details.
- Where the Parish is displayed as West Briton, this indicates that the record comes from the West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser. The Birth/Marriage/Burial Date is the date of the edition of the newspaper, which was published weekly each Friday.
- Click on the column headings to sort in ascending/descending order